Clinicians specializing in ‘ codependency issues ’

Ellen Ulmer, NCC, LPC, CAADC

Ellen Ulmer received her Master’s in Counseling Psychology from Chatham College now Chatham University. Ellen is a Certified Addictions Counselor along with being a Nationally Certified Counselor and Licensed Professional Counselor. She has experience working with individuals and families across the lifespan and in various settings treating mood disorders, grief and loss, abuse, adjustment...
Learn More »

Christine A. Kephart, MSW, LCSW

Christine Kephart is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with over 17 years of experience as a practicing mental health therapist. Prior to this she had 17 years of undergraduate experience working with adolescents, seniors and individuals with physical and mental disabilities. Christine received her Master’s degree in Social Work from the University of Pittsburgh...
Learn More »

Irene Muzyka-Clifton, MSW, LCSW

Irene Muzyka-Clifton is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who is a member of the National Association of Social Workers and has been practicing as a therapist for over 20 years. Irene's professional experience is broad and includes, but is not limited to, working with individuals struggling with challenges such as anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder,...
Learn More »

Thomas McLellan, III, LSW

Thomas received his Master’s degree in Social Work from University of Pittsburgh. He currently provides psychotherapy services at our Moon Township/Coraopolis and McMurray/Canonsburg locations. Thomas providies cognitive behavioral therapy to those individuals experiencing anxiety, stress and depression; provides supportive counseling for those with drug and alcohol problems; coaches young adults with making good choices...
Learn More »

George E. Dalzell, LCSW

George Dalzell received his Master’s degree in Social Work from Barry University in Florida. His clients vary in age from adolescents through seniors, though George mainly works with adult men and women. George specializes in treating mood disorders, major depression, anxiety and panic disorders as well as performs marriage counseling.
Learn More »

Kristin Kristoff, LPC, NCC

Kristin Kristoff, LPC works with individuals from the age of 16 to adult, both male and female; Families/Groups: ages 16 – adult; couples married or not. Kristin's areas of expertise include: mood disorders, marriage and family therapy, ages 16 – adult; grief counseling, victims of abuse (domestic or otherwise); trauma and PTSD, anxiety...
Learn More »

Patient Disclaimer & Privacy Notice

CCCA, PC website is designed to help our visitors and patients learn about our services and our practice, mental health and psychiatry. Information on CCCA, PC website is not intended to provide any specific medical advice and we urge you to consult with a qualified mental health or health care provider for diagnosis and for answers to your personal questions. If you feel any of the information regarding mental heal disorders may apply to you please contact out office for appointment.

State and Federal laws require us to maintain the privacy of your health information and to inform you about our privacy practices by providing you with Patient Privacy Notice.
This Notice outlines typical uses and disclosures of health information; your privacy rights as our patient and how to contact us regarding any questions or complaints you may have. You may request a paper copy of our Privacy Notice at any time by contacting our Privacy Officer. Dr. Jasbir Kang. You may review and print Patient Privacy Notice on our website under section Patient Portal.


Check if your medication manufacturer has PATIENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM and if you qualify for it. A patient assistance program provides prescription medicines to patients in need who do not have prescription drug coverage or who are underinsured through either private and/or government health plans. Each pharmaceutical company determines the eligibility criteria for its patient assistance programs. Almost all PAP’s require proof of income; application can be completed by patient or patient advocate. Please visit Patient Portal section to learn how to apply.