Mental Health Education


Learn how early diagnosis can help you child’s development. If you think your child may have ADHD get help now! Talk with your child’s doctor or nurse. If you have concerns about ADHD, you can take your child to a specialist such as a child psychiatrist or developmental pediatrician. ADHD is usually first diagnosed in childhood and often lasts into adulthood. While some children seem to outgrow the disorder, or learn to compensate for the symptoms, others do not. Teenagers with ADHD often have troubles with educational process and social interaction with their peers. Some adults whose ADHD is left untreated may experience negative consequences including high incidence of substance abuse and automobile accidents, and difficulty staying employed and maintaining relationships.   Read more…


Anxiety disorders are the most common of emotional disorders and affect more than 25 million Americans. Many forms and symptoms may include: overwhelming feelings of panic and fear, uncontrollable obsessive thoughts, painful, intrusive memories, recurring nightmares. Anxiety disorders differ from normal feelings of nervousness. Untreated anxiety disorders can push people into avoiding situations that trigger or worsen their symptoms. Job performance, school work, and personal relationships can also suffer.     Read more…


Bipolar disorder, also known as manic-depressive illness, is a brain disorder that causes unusual shifts in mood and energy. It can also make it hard for someone to carry out day-to-day tasks, such as going to school or work or spending time with friends and family. Symptoms of bipolar disorder are severe. They are different from the normal ups and downs that everyone goes through from time to time. They can result in damaged relationships, poor school performance, and even suicide. But bipolar disorder can be treated, and people with this illness can lead full and productive lives.     Read more…


Do you know when to seek help for yourself or a loved one? Resources for crisis and suicide prevention, warning signs for suicide, what to do if you or someone close to you is experiencing suicidal thoughts. Do not let it become too late!    Read more …


Major depressive disorder, or major depression, is characterized by a combination of symptoms that interfere with a person’s ability to work, sleep, study, eat, and enjoy once-pleasurable activities. Major depression is disabling and prevents a person from functioning normally. Some people may experience only a single episode within their lifetime, but more often a person may have multiple episodes. Depression is a common but serious illness. Most who experience depression need treatment to get better.     Read more…


PTSD is is a serious condition that can develop after a person has experienced or witnessed a traumatic event like combat, assault, or disaster. PTSD is not limited to military personnel or rescue and emergency workers. However, our veterans returning from Afghanistan, Iraq and other  military conflict areas are at most risk from developing PTSD symptoms. CCCA medical and clinical staff are committed to helping our veterans with PTSD upon their return from service. We understand that easing back into every day life can present challenges for our veterans, and we are here to help you to make a transition. Military families deserve special attention and they receive it here at CCCA. We provide counseling to military spouses and children.      Read more…

Patient Disclaimer & Privacy Notice

CCCA, PC website is designed to help our visitors and patients learn about our services and our practice, mental health and psychiatry. Information on CCCA, PC website is not intended to provide any specific medical advice and we urge you to consult with a qualified mental health or health care provider for diagnosis and for answers to your personal questions. If you feel any of the information regarding mental heal disorders may apply to you please contact out office for appointment.

State and Federal laws require us to maintain the privacy of your health information and to inform you about our privacy practices by providing you with Patient Privacy Notice.
This Notice outlines typical uses and disclosures of health information; your privacy rights as our patient and how to contact us regarding any questions or complaints you may have. You may request a paper copy of our Privacy Notice at any time by contacting our Privacy Officer. Dr. Jasbir Kang. You may review and print Patient Privacy Notice on our website under section Patient Portal.


Check if your medication manufacturer has PATIENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM and if you qualify for it. A patient assistance program provides prescription medicines to patients in need who do not have prescription drug coverage or who are underinsured through either private and/or government health plans. Each pharmaceutical company determines the eligibility criteria for its patient assistance programs. Almost all PAP’s require proof of income; application can be completed by patient or patient advocate. Please visit Patient Portal section to learn how to apply.